Thank you all so much for nominating me.
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog in your post.
– Answer the questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate ten other bloggers.
– Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
I have decided to take my favourite questions from each blogger who nominated me (which I narrowed down to 13 – I always bend the rules on these things).
This is my second attempt at this, because the first time it was lost in my drafts. So I am starting again, and hopefully this time it will work!
1.Favourite Disney character?
– Mushu – because who doesn’t love that little dragon? More seriously, it would probably be Belle – because she loves books and reading.
Books are the way to my heart too Belle!
2. Ultimate fictional crush?
– Only one!? I would have to probably say Valek from the Study series, my first real book crush!
3. Do you read multiple books at once, or one at a time?
– I often have lots of books started at once. If I feel bored of one book I will put it down and start something else. But I usually only focus on one of the books at a time – and when I am finished I will pick up one of the ones I had previously taken a break from.
4. Take two characters from two different books/series, and pair them together… (Like two who you think would be compatible)
– I think Nikolai (from the Grisha trilogy) and Carswell Thorne (from the Lunar Chronicles) would be a hilarious duo. They would be bouncing jokes and humorous remarks off each other all day long. From a romantic perspective, I think Vin (from the Mistborn trilogy) and Valek (from the Study series) would be an interesting couple – I think they’re pretty similar in traits.
6. A character you just looooove to hate?
– I would say the Darkling from the Grisha trilogy, but I don’t actually hate him. Maybe Snape (at least in the beginning).
7. If you could be any supernatural book being.. character for a day, who would you be?
– If I could be a faerie, I would be a faerie! They are my favourite magical creature. I actually chose to do my A-level English coursework on a comparison of magic/faeries of Elizabethan times and our modern interpretation of magic in fiction (e.g. in Harry Potter). I can easily say that was the most fun piece of coursework I’ve done! Sarah J. Maas’s Fae have only cemented my love for faeries – and I think I would want to be one of her Fae!
8. Who are your top 3 auto-buy authors?
– Maria V. Snyder
– Sarah J. Maas
– Leigh Bardugo
(they are probably the only three authors that I would buy a book from, regardless of what it is about!)
9. Do you prefer paperback or hardback?
– Paperback for ease of reading and price. Hardback for how they look on my bookshelves. I generally would pick a paperback over a hardback though.
10. If you could live in any fictional world, where would you choose?
– Probably Narnia or Prythian (A Court of Thorns and Roses world). Narnia because it is where I grew up in my imagination as a child (and you could always return through a wardrobe if you wanted to return to reality), and Prythian because… Fae!
11. What do you love most about blogging?
– Receiving comments and discussing books with fellow bloggers and book-lovers. That is easily the best part!
12. What’s your favourite book turned into a movie?
– I love the Hunger Games movies – they are brilliant adaptations. I’ll be so sad when Mockingjay part 2 is over!
13. What are you currently reading?
– Queen of Shadows!! Or, I will be when the postman finally delivers it!
1) If you could take any fictional character to the cinema, who would you take, and what film would you see?
2) Why did you start a blog?
3) Your favourite blog post (the post you most enjoyed writing)?
4) Favourite male character?
5) Favourite female character?
6) Least favourite character?
7) If you could pair a fictional book character with a Disney character, who would you pair and why (romantically or otherwise)?
8) The book that made you the most emotional?
9) A song that reminds you of a book?
10) If you could take any character and put them into another book world, who would you put in what world?
Demmiwritist @ wordsandlyricss
Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl
Chanice @ insidethemindofabibliophile
Samantha @ BookishLibrary
Gabby @ Gabby The Dauntless Warlock
CJ Dawn @ Not Another Dumb Blonde
Erika and Miedjel @ Partnersinbooks
Ashley @ wordsweheart
Aentee @ Read at Midnight