1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
11 Facts About Me:
(I always struggle to find new facts for all of these tags, so sorry if you already know some of these!)
- I study History at University
- My favourite areas of history are late Tsarist Russia/beginning of Soviet Union, and religious European history – I’m planning to combine all of that for my dissertation!
- I’m one of those people that hardly ever deletes emails, and only when it gets to the point where there are about 3000 emails in my inbox do I actually go through and delete the ones I don’t need to keep!
- I love flowers. If something comes in a floral print, I will pretty much always go for that option – as such my room is basically floral-overload!
- I am a huge introvert…and proud!
- My favourite book series at this precise moment is Sarah J. Maas’ A Court of Thorns and Roses trilogy
- I love Paris so much!
- My favourite TV shows are Once Upon a Time, FRIENDS, and Lost (and loads more too!)
- I like to do nail art in my free time. I hadn’t done it for a while, but I’ve recently picked up doing it again and am really enjoying it. It’s so relaxing (when it goes right!)
- I am obsessed with Hamilton and listen to it pretty much every day!
- I would pick skirts and dresses over trousers and jeans most days!
Questions from Caitlyn:
- If you had to choose, would you rather be a contestant on The Amazing Race or The Great British Bake-Off? (Or The Great British Baking Show…depending on where you’re from!
– I think I would be pretty bad on both! But I do like to bake sometimes, so probably GBBO!
- If you were on a deserted island and only had one book with you, what book would it be?
– ‘How to survive on a deserted island: for Dummies’ (imagine if that’s actually a thing!?)
- Cake or pie?
- How many different cities have you lived in?
– Only two – the city I grew up in, and the city I live in now at Uni.
- Hot chocolate or apple cider?
– It depends on the situation – in the winter, hot chocolate definitely, but now its hot in the Summer definitely cider!
- What super power would you want to have?
– To be transport myself to places with my mind! Just imagine all of the world that you could see without having to pay for flights! And after a tiring, busy day, you wouldn’t have to walk home! What is it called in A Court of Mist and Fury… winnowing I think?
- Who’s the last person you texted?
– My mum probably!
- Do you buy DVDs or watch movies online?
– I used to collect DVDs, but then I got Netflix, and I can’t quite justify buying them (unless it’s a new release, or a film that isn’t on Netflix!)
- Which 3 people, dead or alive, would you want to invite over for coffee?
– Jesus, William Wilberforce and C.S. Lewis
- What’s your favorite accent to hear people speaking with? (British, American, Spanish, etc.)
– I really like the French accent!
- Would you rather have a pet dragon or be a centaur?
– Have a pet dragon, of course!
- Ayunda @ tea and paperbacks
- Demmi @ words and lyricss
- Chloe @ the weekend geek
- Heather @ the sassy geek
- Kaytlyn @ the bohemian bookworm
My Questions for you:
- Cake or ice cream?
- If you could be a mythical being (e.g. elf, faerie, dragon etc.) what would you be?
- What is your favourite weather?
- Do you prefer to read about heroes or villains?
- If you could travel to any country right now, where would you go?
- If you could meet your favourite author (dead or alive), who would it be?
- If you could star in any musical (or just a show, if you really don’t like musicals!), which would you like to star in?
- What is your favourite season?
- Ice cream or ice lolly?
- What is one thing you absolutely cannot stand?
- What is your top book recommendation to non-readers?