Thank you so much to Pippa at the little book owl for tagging me to do the Mystery Blogger Award!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma (creator of the award)
– Display the award logo on your blog
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
– Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
– Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
– Answer 5 questions from the nominee
– Nominate 10-20 bloggers
– Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
– Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question
– Share the link to your best post
Three things about me:
– I am currently in my second year at university, studying History
– My favourite film is Midnight in Paris
– I am currently watching Gilmore Girls and it is my new obsession!
1. What is a bookish pet peeve you have?
– The last cover of a series having a completely different cover to all of the previous books. Why is this a thing? I mean, all of the rest of the books match, why is this one not mathcing?
2. What are your goals/hopes for 2017?
– In terms of books, I put all of my goals in my 2017 Bookish Resolutions post! I basically want to read more classics, read more diversely, and set my goodreads challenge at 35 books (rather than my usual 50 book goal!)
3. Name a book you would recommend to everyone
– If you have been reading my posts for any length of time, you probably know the answer to this – Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder.
4. Name a hobby you enjoy other than reading
– I also like to write, and have a lot of novels on the go! I’m really hoping that this year I can actually finish one of them!
5. What is your favourite time of the year?
My favourite post of mine:
– I recently wrote a post about the problem with gendering books, which I really enjoyed writing, and got some great comments on!
Tayla @ slothreading
Tiana @ The Book Raven
Elisa @ elisa reads
Ngoc @ happy comes first
Demmi @ wordsandlyricss
My questions for you:
1. Which book are you most excited to read in 2017?
2. Snow or Sunshine?
3. What is your favourite drink/food to have whilst reading?
4. What are your hobbies outside of reading?
5. Do you have a favourite character (or couple of characters, given that I don’t think I could only give one!)?
Thank you again to Pippa for nominating me for this tag!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!