I’ve been very inactive for the past few weeks again. Anyone who follows me on my personal twitter/instagram will know that I have had a lot going on! I spent a few days in Alicante, taking part in something called Escape and Pray, I’ve been moving out of my room at Uni and coming back home, and have been getting ready to start my Summer job. Amongst all of this, there has been no time to read or blog! 😦
But I thought today would be the perfect day to get back into it, because today marks a rather special occasion…
It’s my ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!
On the 22nd June 2015, I published my first post on this blog, as well as my first picture on bookstagram! And it has been an amazing year! I’ve met some amazing bookish friends, I’ve been able to share my love of books with more people, and been surrounded by so many others who share that passion! So thank you so much to all of you who follow me either here on my blog or on my bookstagram, who like and comment on my posts, and who have interacted with me in one way or another. I don’t even have words for how amazing this year with you guys has been! And I can’t wait for hopefully many more years to come!
Soppy comments aside, I thought I would take this opportunity to give something back to one of my lovely readers! If I had the money and power, I would give something to all of you, but alas I am a poor student!
That’s right…I’m finally doing a GIVEAWAY!!!!
One of my favourite books from this list:
– Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
– Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
– Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
– A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
– A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah. J. Maas
– Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
– A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Grat
– Across the Universe by Beth Revis
– Just One Day by Gayle Forman
– The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
(I am aware that the vast majority of these are series/trilogies, so you are welcome to request a sequel if you have already read the first, e.g. you want A Court of Mist and Fury rather than A Court of Thorns and Roses.)
– As this giveaway is to thank my followers, you must be following me here on my blog and/or on my Instagram (depending on where you are planning to enter). You don’t need a WordPress account to follow this blog – if you click the follow button, all you need is your email and you can sign up to follow!
– You are allowed up to two entries (1 via my blog, and 1 on Instagram)
– TO ENTER ON MY BLOG:
Just comment on this post below, telling me which book you would like to win!
– TO ENTER ON INSTAGRAM:
Repost the giveaway picture (the picture shown above) with the hashtag #readerinareverie1year, and mention me, and the book you would like to win (please don’t tag me in the picture!).
– You can enter once on each platform (so twice overall)
– Entries will close on Tuesday 12th July, to be announced on Wednesday 13th!
– This giveaway is international, as long as Book Depository ships to your country!
– You must be 18 years old or above, or make sure you have parental consent (as I will need your address to be able to send your prize to you!).
– Please don’t enter multiple times – I will check when finding a winner!
Finally, may the odds be ever in your favour! 😉